Extended abstracts must be submitted electronically by 5th May 2017 using the link available here below. Submissions will not be possible after that date
Extended abstracts must be submitted electronically by 5th May 2017 using the link available here below. Submissions will not be possible after that date.
Each paper will be reviewed by at least two members of the program committee, and will be accepted based on its originality, significance and clarity. Extended abstracts should describe original and unpublished work on the topics of the conference, and should range between 4 and 8 pages, including figures, tables and references.
Please sign into the Easychair Management System and upload the file. Extended abstracts should be completely “camera-ready” using Eurogen 2017 Conference templates. We ask authors to convert their extended abstracts to PDF or PS.
Templates (including instructions on the document layout) are available for download from following links:
- Microsoft Word: EUROGEN 2017 Extended Abstract Word Template
- LaTeX: EUROGEN 2017 Extended Abstract Latex Template
For Extended Abstract submission follow this link to Easychair submission page**
**Note: Please, indicate in the keywords field which MiniSymposia the submission belongs
Full papers (max 15 pages) must be submitted no later than 8 July 2017.
Full papers have to be submitted as an update of the extended abstracts using the Easychair account.
Full papers have to be written accordingly to the Springer instructions that can be found at this link. Templates are available for download from following links:
Please be reminded that the presenting author should pay the registration fee by 28 July 2017 to guarantee that the extended abstract is included in the extended abstract book distributed at the conference, and that the full paper will be included in the final proceedings.
A selection of the best full papers will be included in a Springer ECCOMAS book series on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences. Full papers not included in the book will still be part of the conference proceedings (eBook format), that will be distributed after the Eurogen 2017 conference.
**Full paper submission is not mandatory for the EUROGEN 2017 conference
Authors are also kindly invited (not mandatory) to submit an updated and corrected (for typos and other small errors) version of their extended abstract/draft paper through the same EasyChair account within the 8 July 2017.
In case authors want to submit both full paper and corrected extended abstract please upload the correct extended abstract through easychair and send the full paper by email (email@example.com). Deadline for both files is 8 July 2017.
The last version of the extended abstacts will be included in the extended abstract book distributed at the conference, and the last version of the papers will be considered for the Springer book.
Note that you should abide by the Eurogen 2017 Conference (from now on “Conference”) Statement of Ethics:
- The Conference requires that all authors wishing to present a paper declare that the paper is substantially original; that is, the manuscript as a whole, or for the most part, is novel, has not been published in (or even submitted to) any journals and has not been presented at any other conferences. If previous versions of the manuscript were published or presented, appropriate references must be given and substantial justification for presentation of the current version must be presented.
- The Conference strictly prohibits any plagiarism; that is, the work of others must not be “borrowed” and presented as the authors’ own work, regardless of the size of the borrowed portion. The Conference frowns upon “no-show behavior” at Conference-related sessions and workshops, meaning that an author registers to make a presentation but does not show up for it. If such behavior is unavoidable due to urgent and unexpected personal matters, the author is strongly urged to notify the event organizers of the situation as soon as possible, and possibly arrange for a virtual presentation. If prior notification is impossible, the organizer should be advised after the fact of the reason for the author’s absence.
- The Conference retains the rights to eliminate any papers in violation of these Requirements and to take appropriate action against individuals repeatedly violating these Requirements and assumes no responsibility for any resulting loss of reputation or opportunity of such individuals or for any inconvenience related to the future work of such individuals.
For any problem related to any aspect of the submission process, please do not hesitate to contact the organisers at: firstname.lastname@example.org